Thursday, April 5, 2012

All files removed from 4Shared

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I have removed all of my digital scrapping files posted here on the blog from 4Shared.


They emailed me that my account has been repeatedly reported to offer unlicensed copies of, or been engaged in other unauthorized activities relating to copyrighted works. The files they notified me about were 2 striped 12x12 papers. Stripes. Get real. While my husband wanted me to fight them, I just don't want to be involved in such negative energy. I'm no longer creating digital scrapping items and haven't added anything here in a dog's age... so, since 4Shared also said that this would be my last warning (2 notices of abuse?) and that any further violations would lead to permanent blocking of my account, I decided to pull everything off. If stripes (seriously? Stripes?) are an infringement of copyright, then it was just a matter of time until the person accusing me decided to go after everything, lock, stock & barrel, perhaps even suing me. (I gave this stuff away for free... and never have gotten to the $100 minimum limit with the Monetizing... I can't afford to be sued, trust me.)

I'm sorry if people have been downloading these files, all this time, even though I haven't added any more... I'm certainly amazed if that has been the case... but for the foreseeable future, there will be no further downloads available.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, and please don't send me hate mail... I just don't want negative energy to suck out everything positive from my life.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there-I just stumbled upon this blog from a google search (completely unrelated search, but saw your photo corners and loved them!) and your kits looked so cute! I don't understand how you can get flagged for copy infringement when there are other digital scrapbooking stores that SELL this stuff and you are giving it away for free. I wish I had found this a couple months earlier so I could have downloaded them as well. Let me know if you put them up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to thank you for all of your
    designs you gave away - It is sad that you have stopped but I fully understand - these people hide behind a computer.

    I just wish you well and enjoy your "spare" time.
    Margot Petersen
    mrgtpt@bigpond.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot express my disappointment at finding this post. You had made so many wonderful things and I'm STRUGGLING to make my first scrapbook (Disney trip) and I thought I had really found something I could use. I feel like crying and I am not even kidding. Well, I'm sure for the time that you did have it up you helped a lot of people and you can be proud of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been here for awhile...sorry this has happened...I love your stuff and if you decided to send it email...I would be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete