Thursday, November 19, 2009

A couple of Sleeping Beauty brads

Here's today's Disney-inspired digital scrapbook freebie from my "Pretty as a Princess Kit." It's a couple of shiny brads with Sleeping Beauty's spinning wheel all glittered up!


You can download the 2 zipped PNG files (both are contained in one handy zipped file) from here; you'll get two separate, unshadowed files that you can use to embellish your scrapbook pages!

I'll have another week of Princess items... I'm not sure if I'll add on another Princess, or if I'll just throw in some Princess-neutral (is there such a thing? LOL!) items... just depends on where the ol' inspiration bug takes me, I suppose! ;-)

That's it for today... until tomorrow, remember:

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

4 comments:

  1. Another princess...please...

    I've got my Snow White, Cinderella, Belle and Aurora pages done...but need some inspiration for Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 20 Nov [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete