Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If you ride the Jungle Cruise at night…

… you definitely need to use a lantern to light your way! It gets awful dark on those rivers of Africa, South America and Asia! Today’s Disney-inspired digital scrapbooking freebie is just that… a lantern embellishment from my “Adventureland – Jungle Cruise” kit!

 

MK_Adventure_Jungle_Cruise-Lantern_Embel_sample

 

 

This lantern embellishment is approximately 1 inch wide by 2 inches tall at 300 dpi. The full size PNG file is available for download from here, and the image you’ll receive will not be shadowed; the shadows appear on only the sample you see above.

 

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments of late; I really do appreciate them! (I’m still getting the hang of creating all of these kits – or parts of kits, as it were – and your kind words are definitely inspiration to me! Thanks!

 

That’s it for today… until tomorrow, remember…

 

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible!”

 

8(:-D

10 comments:

  1. this is totally cute. could be used for camping and all sorts of other things too. thanx a bunch!! lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for creating a Jungle Cruise kit! I haven't ever seen one anywhere else. I've been a follower of your work for quite some time now. I adore everything. You're amazing!! I really love the JC lamp you made...sooo cute! I can't wait to have the full kit so I can scrap all of my photos! May I make a suggestion? I think if you have some of the animals from the ride that would be cute!!

    Thanks a million, trillion!! :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete