Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This week's freebies will be split over 2 weeks

Hi everyone!

I want to let y'all know that the freebies for this week will actually be split over this week and next week. I have some obligations that will prevent me from posting every day during the next two weeks, but I should be able to split it up so that you get one full set of 5 freebies for All-Star Movies spread out over this week and next.

Have a great couple of weeks! I'm going to be playing the proverbial chicken for awhile... cluck cluck... ba-caaaaawk! ;-)

Thanks for your patience! 8(:-D

5 comments:

  1. Will you ever come back with your wonderful designs?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're gone because you are having fun! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all is well. lg

    ReplyDelete
  4. He should be able to split it up so that you get one full set of 5 freebies for All-Star Movies spread out over this week and next.

    ReplyDelete