Sunday, July 15, 2018

Taking a Small Break - Just for a Couple of Days!

Hi all!

Well, the best laid plans of mice and men... I unfortunately didn't get anything posted at all on the 14th - we had 2 shows to perform, and to be honest, the time just plain got away from me!

We have one more performance of "Beauty and The Beast" today (I'm writing this shortly after midnight) and knowing how the final show days usually go, I probably won't have any chance to design anything new to post until Monday. Hopefully, I can catch back up then! My apologies to any and all who may be checking out the blog on a regular basis... I *will* get back to it though, I promise!

Okay, I have to get some sleep... it's been a crazy week, but I do love theatre!

Thanks so much for understanding, and "See ya real soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment