Saturday, February 6, 2010

And a tip of Jack's hat to this week's kit...

That's right... today's the final day of my freebies from this week's Disney-inspired digital scrapbook kit, my "MK-Adventureland-Pirates" kit! And in honor of that, I'm giving you your very own Jack Sparrow pirate hat!


What's great about this (approximately) 1 inch by 3 inch (at 300 dpi) pirate hat embellishment is this: it's sized to fit yesterday's pirate skull freebie! (Or any other similarly-sized pirate head you might have handy!) So you can have your skeleton head wearing Jack's hat... or going without! ;-)

You can download the zipped PNG file from here; the image you'll get will not have any shadows applied to it (the sample up above has them applied just to illustrate how it will look once you add them to it on your layout.)

A great big "Thank You!" to everyone for the comments you've left me! You guys (gals?) really are a huge source of inspiration to me. Whenever I seem to get "artist's block" I tend to re-read some of your comments... and it really does help me out! :-)

That's it for today... until tomorrow (and the start of a brand new kit!), remember:

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving these themed free kits. As a new to digi-scrapping and Disney FREAK, they are really helping me transition from traditional scrapping to digi.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the pirate hat.
    Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I deserve this! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete