Thursday, February 4, 2010

How ‘bout some Cutlass Photocorners?

Here’s today’s Disney-inspired digital scrapbooking freebie from my “MK-Adventureland-Pirates” kit… a set of four pirate-themed photocorners:

 

MK-Adventureland-Pirates_Cutlass_photocorner1_sample

 

Each of these corners are a little over 1 inch by 1 inch at 300 dpi; you can download the zipped PNG file here. The file you’ll download will not have any shadows applied to it; I only put them on the sample up above to illustrate how they’ll look with a small shadow added to it.

 

Thanks for all of your comments this week! I’m happy that you all like the freebies from this week’s kit so far! :-)

 

That’s it for today; until tomorrow, remember:

 

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible!”

 

8(:-D

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks it is so cute .
    I will be using this when the boys play pirate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute idea! I'm not much of a Pirates fan, but definitely had to download these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cool! I AM a pirate fan, and love all the stuff you've shared! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete