Sunday, August 23, 2009

An Alpha a Day...

... might not keep the doctor away like apples are supposed to do, but what the heck! Let's start the week out right! :-)

Here's what you're getting today... an alpha that's a continuation of the "It All Started With a Mouse" kit! I have about 5 or 6 other similar alphas that I might add at a later time, too, so this is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg. ;-)


You can find it here, of course!

And the particulars for the alpha set are these: it's a PNG file, with a transparent background, and the shadows are only on the preview image I uploaded up above there... the file has no shadows, so you can add whatever type of shadow you want (or not, if you don't want!) You'll need to copy/paste the letters to your page (for now... I might upload individual letters at a later time, or I might not... I haven't decided that yet!)

I do want to take a minute here and thank everyone for the kind words they've left for me in the comments section - they haven't gone unnoticed, and I greatly appreciate them! I'm really happy that people seem to enjoy my work, and that they're also enjoying the freebies! I hope to keep adding freebies on a daily basis, so by all means, keep coming back! You never know what you're going to find here. ;-)

Thanks again, and remember, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D


2 comments: