Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've Got You Cornered...

Here are a couple of sets of photo corners for you to enjoy and use. The first shown here is a more traditional set, while the second is definitely Mickey themed!



If you're interested, you can download them from here. And again, as usual, the shadows are only on the sample images above... that's how I generally do things here! :-)

Thanks to everyone who has left comments - I really do enjoy the feedback and it's so nice to hear such positive feedback! (And I also get a big kick out of spreading some of that Disney Magic, too, by giving these freebies away!)

Have fun with your digital scrapbooking, and don't hesitate to email me any layouts you've done using my freebies... I'll even post them here if you give me the permission to do so!

And remember...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

3 comments:

  1. those mickey ear corners are just tooo cute! i've never seen anything like them. thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just love all the pieces so far and can't wait to see the rest! Again, thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got the CORNER on cute here! Yep I like puns too. lol

    ReplyDelete