Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another wide ribbon

Today's Disney-inspired digital scrapbook freebie is a wide striped ribbon.

The file you'll be downloading from here is a full 12 inches wide, 300 dpi virtual grosgrain ribbon that's striped to match the color theme in my "It All Started With a Mouse" digi kit. Unlike the sample shown above, the PNG file image is not shadowed; this way, you can apply any shadow you want, or leave it without.

Hope you're all having a good week, and have had a good month of September. I can't believe how fast this year has gone!

Don't hesitate to send me some samples of the pages you've created using this kit! I'll gladly post them here on the blog to show everyone else, and who knows? Maybe I'll even start a special giveaway freebie to anyone who sends me one! What do you think? Should I? ;-)

Until tomorrow... remember...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have downloaded this file.Its awesome thanks for posting it.I was wondering it from the long time.This help me alot.Thanks for that
    spielen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much in sharing this material... there are great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete