Monday, September 14, 2009

The third Monday Paper Clip special

Here's the fifth paperclip in my Disney-inspired digital scrapbooking kit, "It All Started With a Mouse". So far, it's the final paperclip I have in this set, although I might include one or two additional colors if time allows (I'm in the middle of a large project, non-digi scrapping related, so it may be a few days/weeks until I can create some new colors. Thanks for your patience in advance!)

Here's the preview:

And you can download the non-shadowed zipped PNG file here.

Thanks again, as always, and I hope you're enjoying the freebies! Until tomorrow:

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete