Monday, September 28, 2009

A couple more circle "doo-dads"

I wasn't exactly sure what to call this series of Disney-inspired digital scrapbook embellishments... I just started calling them "doo dads"... I guess they'd be equivalent to chipboard accents or something like that! I still like "doo dads" - not sure why! lol!

Regardless... they are a continuation of my "It All Started With a Mouse" kit (I promise, we're getting close to the end here, folks!) You can download the zipped PNG files here and as usual, the 300 dpi image files are not shadowed, which allows you to shadow them however you wish. The circles are also approximately an inch across, about 50% larger than you see illustrated up above. They're textured with the same look and feel as the coordinating 12x12 paper pieces they were inspired by, as well.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful feedback! I'm really enjoying reading all of your comments, and I hope to receive some more samples from you to show everyone else!

Until tomorrow...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete