Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Frame Freebie - part 3!

So... it's Saturday, and just like the past 2 Saturdays, I'm giving you a frame for you Walt Disney World-inspired digital scrapbook freebie today!

This 4x6 sized frame is a 300 dpi PNG file, un-shadowed, and you can find it here. It's another element in my "It All Started With a Mouse" digi kit (as you can begin to see, if you've been following this blog... it's a big kit!) and this kit works especially well for photos of Mickey - and some of his pals, of course - especially when the "main mouse" is wearing his tuxedo attire!

If any of you happen to have any layouts that you've used my kit to create, I'd love to see them, and share them with all of my guests here! You can leave me a comment, or email me, whichever you'd prefer.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend - if you're in the mid-Atlantic area of the country, stay dry! It looks like it's going to be a wet one, for sure!

Until tomorrow... remember...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

3 comments:

  1. woohoo! nice frame! thanx a bunch!! lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete