Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another bottlecap!

I decided to continue along the stripes and bat theme I've had going... so here's your Disney-inspired digital scrapbook freebie for today... a Mickey-bat striped bottlecap! :-)


As with all of my other bottlecaps, this is a 300-dpi PNG file, and you can download the zipped file here. I've been having a lot of fun with this kit, and I really appreciate all of your comments about it! Thank you!

We're having a bit of warm weather here in Indiana right now... it's almost 70 degrees out! (Too bad we put on the storm door - I had to open it up to get some fresh air in the house today! The scary thought, though, is that winter is just 2 months away!!!

Hope you enjoy this freebie! And I'll be back tomorrow with another one! Until then, remember...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete