Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not So Scary Halloween Kit - Day 3!

Here's your Day 3 Disney-inspired digital scrapbooking freebie download from my "Not So Scary Halloween" kit... it's the 3rd and final bottle cap in the set that forms the title "Boo To You!"

You can download the zipped PNG file for the bottle cap here, and as always, the shadows you see on the sample above will not be on the full 300 dpi file. I hope you're all enjoying these freebies... I've been receiving some great feedback from those of you who've posted comments - thanks!! I've got some interesting ideas in store for this kit... I hope you'll like them! :-)

Looks like I'm also going to have to start putting up some Halloween decorations around the house, too... gotta get in the spirit of things! "oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!" ;-)

Until tomorrow... remember...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete