Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another Paper - today it's Yellow!

It was a bright and sunny, and somewhat warm day today here in northern Indiana, so I just couldn't resist giving you this Disney-inspired digital scrapbook freebie today!


It's a 12x12 inch, 300 dpi yellow paper that is part of my "Not So Scary Halloween Kit". You can download the zipped PNG file here and I do hope you enjoy it!

I'm sorry I don't have much time today; we are going to go to a high school girls' sectional soccer match tonight, and I'm running out of time! Yikes! :-)

So until tomorrow, remember...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 18 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mulberry papers. What part of IN? I'm near FWA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...your mulberry papers are just outright awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome paper, thank you

    ReplyDelete