Monday, October 5, 2009

OoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Here's a fun little Disney-inspired digital scrapbooking embellishment freebie for you... a puffy little Mickey bat!


It's part of my October "Not So Scary Halloween Kit" that I'll be giving away all month long. You can download the zipped PNG file (without the shadows you see above) from this link here. I hope you enjoy it, and keep coming back daily to see the rest of the kit! So until tomorrow... (Boo to you!) and...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog last week, and am loving the freebies! I'm just learning to digi-scrap and am heading to WDW at the end of the month, so both of your kits are going to come in handy. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Cheryl (aka Memaw2Wm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. clever and cute - a great combination! thanx a bunch!! lg

    ReplyDelete