Friday, June 1, 2018

Blog Reboot (aka "The Return of the Return of the Freebies!")

Finally! I am going to reboot this blog, by concentrating on creating and sharing Disney scrapbooking items with a “Project Life” style. I’m starting with Disney Cruise Line cards, because I have noticed that while there are a LOT of cards/kits out there highlighting the Disney theme parks, there just isn’t all that much available for Disney Cruising. (And I’m a big fan of Disney Cruise Line! Win-win!)

As you can read in my previous post, I’ve been having a lot of health issues (especially dealing with my eyesight) these past two years. In fact it’s gotten worse as opposed to better, as I developed a bad cataract in my eye immediately following the second surgery. So, now you know why there has been an additional (nearly) two year delay. I’m not telling you this to garner any sympathy, but rather to get you up to speed. It is what it is, and while I’m very limited in some aspects of my life (like anything dealing with hand/eye coordination) I can still do a decent amount of design work - and you all are going to benefit from that!

So, just to remind everyone as to the “rules” I have with my freebies… (I know, none of us like to read “the bad stuff”... I’ll keep it as short and sweet as possible):

Please don't abuse my generosity. I don't mind giving away my work, but I do mind if anyone starts to sell or redistribute my work in any way, whether claiming it as their own or not. (If you want to share these with others, by all means, please share a link to this blog, or share a pin on Pinterest, and they can download to their heart’s content.) Please don't just start sending/sharing the files, please... I intentionally included Adsense on this blog so that I can make a little income from this, and the only way that will happen is if people actually see, and perhaps click on, the ads. At this point, I'd rather do this than charge for my designs - the big winner is still you, the Disney scrapbooker!

I've worked hard on these cards, and they are protected by copyright... mine, of course. At this point in time, I'd prefer you limit your use of the cards to personal, or non-profit, non-commercial work... if you really want to use them in a for-profit manner, please contact me. We'll discuss it, and I may allow you to use the piece (or pieces) in that way; but please, contact me first!

I hope you enjoy the reboot of this blog, as well as the items I will be sharing with you, and that I can help you share the magic of Disney and Project Life styled digital scrapbooking! Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment