Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Sailing Away on Your Disney Cruise - 3x4 Project Life Style Title Card

It's another glorious day on our virtual Disney Cruise, and here's another DCL inspired Project Life style Freebie!

Today I'm highlighting the fun-for-all-ages party that kicks off the start of every Disney Cruise! This 3x4 title card is perfect for starting off your scrapbook page covering the Sailing Away bash onboard.



As usual, in order to save the file, click on the image above and it should pop up a version that will let you save it at that point. (If you have any trouble, just email me and we will discuss how I can best send you the file.)

As always you can print this file out onto any type of paper to use in your preferred method of scrapbooking, or you can use the JPG file in a fully digital manner (either load it into a graphics program - like Photoshop - or I actually recommend the official Project Life app; you can now add text to ANY image directly within the app! It's awesome!)

I only ask that you don't redistribute or (especially) resell my images. Feel free to share the link to my blog post, and if you're on Pinterest, you can connect with me here: Sandy MacGowan Pinterest

(You can also use the Pinterest graphic I've included below if you wish to create your own pin back to this page.)



Now, I think I'm going to search YouTube for a video of the Sailing Away party from the Disney Dream... I'm in the mood to celebrate, even if it's just virtually! 😉

That's all for today - Thanks again and See Ya Real Soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment