Friday, June 8, 2018

Sailor Mickey Disney Cruise Inspired 3x4 Project Life Style Filler Card

I love Mickey... and let's face it, you really can't go wrong with the classic 3-circle Mickey icon, can you?

I wanted to "Cruise it Up" though, so I added a little abstract sailor cap to him... I'm pretty happy with the result, if I do say so myself :)


As usual, in order to save the file, click on the image above and it should pop up a version that will let you save it at that point. (If you have any trouble, just email me and we will discuss how I can best send you the file.)

As always you can print this file out onto any type of paper to use in your preferred method of scrapbooking, or you can use the JPG file in a fully digital manner (either load it into a graphics program - like Photoshop - or I actually recommend the official Project Life app; you can now add text to ANY image directly within the app! It's awesome!)

I only ask that you don't redistribute or (especially) resell my images. Feel free to share the link to my blog post, and if you're on Pinterest, you can connect with me here: Sandy MacGowan Pinterest

(You can also use the Pinterest graphic I've included below if you wish to create your own pin back to this page.)



Don't hesitate to give me any feedback, either via a note below or by email. I would love to hear from you, and if you happen to share any of your scrapbook pages that you've used my files on, I'd love to give you a "shout-out" here in the blog!

That's all for today - Thanks again and See Ya Real Soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment