Sunday, December 6, 2009

As I promised yesterday... here's 2 Freebies for you!

Here's today's Disney-inspired digital scrapbook freebie from my "Very Merry Christmas Kit", ready for download (and you get 2 since I didn't upload one yesterday!):



It looks like I'm starting a bit of a theme here... I've got 2 "funky stars" pieces for you; one is a 12x12, 300 dpi paper, and the other is a felted Mickey head in the same pattern.

You can download the files from here. I've put both files into one zipped file; the felted Mickey head does not have any shadows applied to it; just the sample on here on my blog.

I have a feeling that I'll be uploading files on and off here... We'll have internet access for most of the time, but I really hate to pay for it every day when we're hardly going to be in the room! So, if I do miss a day, I'll get you caught up, don't worry! :-D

Thanks so very much for your patience and comments! 8(:-D

That's it for today... until tomorrow, remember:

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it silly that you pay that much to stay at Disney and they don't give you free internet?

    Thank you for the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you're doing this while you're away. I'd rather just enjoy Disney! :)

    Have a wonderful time there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! thanx a bunch!! lg

    ReplyDelete