Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I hate the flu... or whatever I've got

It doesn't look good for me to get any freebies up at this point today, and I want to apologize for that. I've been (literally) in bed for most of the past 24 hours, trying to beat this thing into submission (who really enjoys being sick in the 1st place, but at Christmas!!!! That's just adding insult to injury!)

I'll see if I can post a couple of times tomorrow to make up for it; we have no obligations until evening, when we'll (hopefully!) be singing in the choir at our 11:00 service... Brian's got this bug, too, so keep your fingers crossed for both of us.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding! You guys (gals, mostly!) are great!

8(:-D

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the freebies. Hope you feel better in time for Christmas! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{hugs}}} you just worry about getting well! Sending get well wishes to you ... hope you are all better in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete