Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just a note today... 2 freebies will come tomorrow!

I wanted to let you know that I won't be posting a freebie today, but I will have a couple to put up for you tomorrow. It's been a long day on the road, and I just now remembered I didn't put anything up! (I swear my brain is fried this week from lack of sleep or just the chaotic schedule I've been keeping!)

We have another road-trip day tomorrow, but it will be easier to do some work on my netbook at that time (today it just wasn't going to happen...) and I'll upload a couple freebies for you once we get to Pop!

Thanks for your patience! 8(:-D

Until then, remember...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a store that has your kits, I would love to see them, because you have some great designs and would love to purchase some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from Pop Century on Friday. We left in the rain. We did have a good time and the weather was nice. Hope you have a great time too.

    ReplyDelete