Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm having one of those days...

I really want to do something special to round out not only the December kit, but also to kick off New Years... and I'm just not "getting it." My flow of creativity seems to have come to a screeching halt on this kit for some reason.

I'll keep plugging away at it, but if I'm not satisfied with my results, I won't be posting a freebie today. However, starting in the next few days, I'll be starting a brand new kit - what it is will stay a surprise for now, though!

So have a very Happy New Year, and I hope that 2010 will be a wonderful year for you!

3 comments:

  1. How about bells with Mickey ears on top? I thought that would look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a really fun kit ... I plan on using it for my December calendar page! TYVM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for this GREAT kit and I hope your creativity starts to flow again. I definitely know how that feels.

    ReplyDelete