Sunday, December 20, 2009

Two alphas for you!

Here are today's Disney-inspired digital scrapbook freebies from my "Very Merry Christmas Kit", ready for download:



I'm giving you two alphas today, one red-based, the other green, both with glittery edges to add that holiday sparkle and "pizazz" to your pages! ;-)

You can download the files from here. I put both 300-dpi PNG files in a combined zipped file and other than a very small shadow on the glitter layer, the shadows only appear on the sample images here on the blog; you can add a shadow to them if you want... or not! ;-)

A great big "Thank You!" to everyone for the recent glowing compliments! I truly appreciate all of your kind words; they really do give me a lot of inspiration to keep plugging away at these freebies! Again, THANK YOU! 8(:-D

That's it for today... until tomorrow, remember:

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

6 comments:

  1. thank you these are such great kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete