Friday, December 4, 2009

Here's a Snowflake Tag for you!

Here's today's Disney-inspired digital scrapbook freebie from my "Very Merry Christmas Kit", ready for download:


It's a little Mickey-Snowflake felted "gift tag" embellishment that you can use on all of those Disney-gift-opening photo layouts from Christmas morning! ;-)

You can download the file from here. It's a 300-dpi PNG file and it does not have any shadows applied to the image.

Just a "heads up" message now... we will be travelling and down at WDW for the next week-and-a-bit... so I have no idea how often I will be posting my freebies. I plan on posting daily, but given that my "plans" often seem to go awry... well... if I don't have a freebie posted one day, I'll probably give you two the next! Sound fair?

Thanks so much for hanging in there with me! (I've never tried to keep up with my freebies and be away from home! Yeah, I'm nervous! LOL!)

8(:-D

That's it for today... until tomorrow, remember:

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible!"

8(:-D

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for offering these... they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you much for all these kits - enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Hope you are have a great trip.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete